tracker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

yep im still alive!

Well i havent blogged for a bit - and it seems neither have my girls *glares* hehe - i am at a plateau apparently - havent lost weight in a week - so im rather depressed but not letting it stop me - have still been going to the gym - and now instead of just cruising on the bike and x-trainer i do interval training which is SO MUCH HARDER but yeah - hopefully suddenly 2kgs will just drop from my ass and i'll be back on track. im wondering if it's the pill (ive started taking the pill after like 6 years not on it) and i specifically said to the dr i didnt want one that wud make me gain weight - ive been back to the dr again but he's said to give it a month - which i will do - but if in that month i havent lost anything (even if i havent gained) i will be looking at getting something different - as quite frankly - losing my ass is more important than getting laid hahaha - and zee man knows that and he's ok with that and will work "with me" so we are both happy. so yay that's good.

life is good - im super happy getting to know "zee man" and he's just absolutely adorable and supportive and yeah - definately makes me feel special so it makes it easier to "stick" to my diet haha - not that i wasnt going to anyways but yeah - i want him to be proud of me. (which he is already but u know wot i mean haha)

i dont think ive been eating enough tho - ive been feeling really sick and thought maybe i might have a UTI but nup dr said no - and yesterday i was SO LIGHT HEADED cooking tea mum had to finish it off so i cud sit down. so im eating a yoghurt now for brekkie and gunna eat lots of fruit today and a sandwich for lunch etc. making corned beef and veges for tea tonight.

my miss bonita has been in the hospital for 3 days so ive been spending lots of time with her up there - shes having a bubba - well - meant to be hehehe - hopefully today things will get moving! im so excited to get newborn cuddles!

come on girls - update ya blogs n let me know how ur doing

xxxx much love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah your doing awesome, dont let the 'plateau' stop you from feeling good, it happens.
Itll budge eventually :) 7kgs (.something but I forget what . it is :P) thats great! thats how much I have lost since I joined weight watchers last year.
The weird thing is I have been losing weight without even trying lately and thats the weird thing! hmmm, anyway keep it up and Ill soon be back on the buzz with u!
And now the kids have gone back and I am guna get a swimming pass from work I can join you at the pools for a swim! :D yayess!

Twosey said...

yay - i got on the scales after i wrote this and i have FINALLY lost! so it's 8kgs down now! woot woot! maybe the plateau is oveeeeeeeeeer!

Kimmy said...

Hi Andrea. You are doing so well. It is great when you get support from those around you. Makes it easier to stick to. And I'm glad you are happy with "zee man". Also maybe try eating more, to lose more. Not saying you should pig out or anything, but WW say that not eating enough can actually make you gain weight. Also, let your body adjust to taking the pill - it's a big change for your body.

But keep it up, and keep smiling.

and ps. I have updated my blog recently :D

Charlotte said...

Hi Andrea,

I just found your blog from googleing... Just wondering if you can help me? I have been taking Duromine for 2 months now on the 30 milligram tabs and have lost 8 kilos... I had a few side effects slight pins and needles... hardly any and dry mouth. This week I went on the 40 gram tabs and I have had the worst pins and needles over the last 2 days as well as feeling "speedy".. .Just wondering if you have had any of these side effects? and what dosage you were on?

Many Thanks...

C

Twosey said...

hey charlotte - i'm only only the 15mg dosage and my only side effects have been dry mouth and constipation - might be best to give ur GP a call as pins n needles doesnt sound fun!